I am Feeling Myself (My Bio in Specific)

 (Read Brodcast Myself (My Bio in General) First)

Assalamualaikum Warrahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu.

Hello Guys !!

In my first entry, i tried to introduce my self in really-really general bio.
But in my second entry, i will try to share myself specifically.
Enjoy it..



               My Name is Fariz ! (not Faris, Farid, even Paris)
          People said that i am joy, calm, handsome, cool, hyperactive, funny, clever, and curious.
      I think so too. They are very honest about me haha.

         Sometime i am humorous and sometime i am serious. I just like have 2 mask and a face in my soul.   I am be humorous when i meet my family, my friend, my bestie, my girlfriend. I dont have any shame when i meet people that i loved. I'll be serious when i am studying, especially when the subject that are related to math; math, physics, chemistry, informatics,etc. My brain always be happy and cheer when meet them all. Of course, i become serious when need it.
The Serious Fariz
The Crazy Fariz
            I love math so much. its begin when i was in elementary school. There are a lot of people are hate this subject and they said its the 'rogue' subject. For me, learning math is totally interesting. Unlike history and  biology , math is easier because we only need to understand the concept and the formula and it doesnt need memorize. Because i like and love math i spend a lot of my time to studying math than the others. I have following a lot of math competition and olympiade when i was at junior high school, and i got achievements from several of them; a gold and a bronze. I hope i can do it again in senior high school

            I like be a part of organization. In Junior high School i became a part of OSIS and DP in the same year. It makes me very busy, but i enjoyed it. Because of them, now my public speaking is better than before.

          I love my mother so much. She is my angel and always be. She is everything for me; my friend, my best friend, my teacher, my consolation, my inspirator. I am very lucky have a mother just like her. She is so funny, helpful, kind, polite, friendly, and loving. She teach me everything what she know. She too perfect for me. I love you mom. Thanks for your attention

      

           My life is tottaly perfect. I thanked to Allah who created me with a lot of many advantage. I wondering if Allah not make me like this, of course my life not necessarily as beautiful as now. Thanks a lot ya Allah. Allahuakbar


Komentar