My Wallet is My Gold.




     The story is began when I was in Junior High School, exactly in SMPN 3 Majalengka. SMPN 3 Majalengka is the best Junior High School in Majalengka. The teacher and the student is have a good relationship., I like them so much.

      One day in the bright morning, i go to school very spirit. I hope that day i get a new knowledge that will  make me better, of course that is my purpose why i must go to school. I always bring my wallet everyday, in my wallet there are my money and my key house. Of course i need my money for buy a snack when a break and i need my key house because i am the first who coming home than the other member in my family.
       When i came to my school, i do my activity that usually i do; studying, listening my teacher, talking with my friend,etc. When the first break i realized that i did'nt bring my wallet, so poor i am. How i can buy a snack without my money ? I tried to borrow money to my friends, and alhamdulillah one of them give me a half of his money, thats enough for me until i coming home. I grateful and beholden to him, I promised to him that i will return it tomorrow. Because of that, i do my activity just like i bring my wallet. But when i was coming home i relized that i did'nt bring my key house. I am so panic and i dont know what must i do, at that time is 2.00 pm, my mother and my sister is coming home at 3.00 pm. I can't call them because i dont bring my handphone. Am I must waiting for them for an hour !? I realized that my grandma's house is near of my house, so i came to there. I telled to my grandma what happened to me today. She help me borrowed her phone and i called my mother to give me her key because i did'nt bring my key. Finally, my mother came to my grandma's house and she give me her key and she came back to her office. I thanks to both of them because they help me to solve this hell problem. Because of my mistake i was troublesome a lot of people. I promise that i won't forget my wallet again and i will more carefull.

Komentar