STORY OF MY LIFE

#StoryOfMyLife

#MendefinisikanPeran

#OSKMITB2020

#TerangKembali





     My Name is Muhamad Fariz Ramadhan. People usually called me Fariz. I was born in Majalengka, exactly on 18th November 2002. This year I'm going to be 18. Now, I am living in Jl. Bungursari VII No.2 Pasirlayung, Bandung. My hobbies are sing, watching a movie, and studying.

       I have one brother and one sister. Them both are students in Universitas Padjajaran now; my brother take Geophysics; my sister take Chemistry. My parents work in different city; my mother work in Majalengka as health food consultant; my father work in Jakarta as Geobiologian in petroleum industry. We all are living seperated, so every weekend my mother and my father come to Bandung to get gather, and also my siblings if they are'nt busy with their education.

        People say that I am ambitious, independent, diligent, brave, can speak in front of many people, sociable, and patients. But, for me I'm just ordinary person who overthinking, afraid of failed, and when I failed i tend thinking about it over and over, undiciplined, sleepy, and forgetful.

          I have little bit skill to speak in front of many people because I was board OSIS in Junior High School. OSIS makes me more brave and more confidence. I want become board OSIS too in Senior High School, but I don't. I prefer to focus in my education because Senior High School is the one and only determination what college will I have later. Of course I want to have good college and good facullity so I have to realize it by have a good mark and don't be too busy with organization. But I know that organization is still important as much, so now in Senior High School I'm become Chairman of Olympiade Division in one of extraculillar in SMAN 3 Bandung, Trilogi. 

        Gratefully, I have acchive my goal. Now, I am the student of my beloved dream campus, the one and only ITB. I'm thankfully to Allah because everything happened because his receive. My new journey just getting started, in ITB I'm going to looking for and try many kind of experiences that i have been done before. Not just in academics, but also in non academic fields.

          When I grow up later, I hope I can be manager or CEO of Technological Industry such as Telkom, Google, or Apple. I want to be leader of company not just for being rich or famous, but I also want to ask my people to goodnessess and remember to do everything for Allah.

Komentar