OSK / Science Olympiade at City Level

[This Entri was made to subtitute my Quizizz score because i was training for Olympiade on that day]

Hasil gambar untuk OSN logo

Olimpiade Sains Nasional or OSN is one of the science competition that held by the government, Ministry of Education and Culture (Kemendikbud). This competition is very prestigious in Indonesia because someone who win this competition will have a chance to represent Indonesia to compete in International Science Olympiade.

OSN has 4 selection steps in different level. First is OSS at school level, people who have pass it will going to the second one. Second is OSK at city level, then third is OSP at province level, and then the last one is OSN it self at national level.

Alhamdulillah, this year i have a chance to represent my school to be participant of OSK subject computer science. I'm very gratefull and also excited about it. I had a chance too at last year but i failed. So, this year I want to give my best to this competition and wish me to be the participant of OSN. So wish me luck to win this competition and get a medal. Aamiin.

....



Komentar